A monthly social crafting group
A monthly creative gathering for local emerging artists and makers to meet other fellow artists, share a snack and work on their projects in a relaxed and friendly setting. Don’t forget to bring a portable project to work on while making friends!
Upcoming Community & Crafts:
WHEN: Monday, September 25 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm
WHERE: Rainbow Rainbow Room | Meow Wolf
1352 Rufina Cir, Santa Fe, NM 87507
COST: FREE, please RSVP for space reasons
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES: Our event will take place on a Monday starting 30 minutes earlier than usual, at 5:30pm. Please bring a snack to share & your craft! The event is in the Rainbow Rainbow room at Meow Wolf. Entry instructions below, please read carefully:
Upon arrival, look for the Rainbow Rainbow sign at the front entrance. Security will check you in and direct you to Rainbow Rainbow. For the safety of guests and staff, all Rainbow Rainbow visitors will need to go through security screening and metal detectors upon arrival. The following items are prohibited:
- Alcohol, drugs or cannabis (including vape pens)
- Strollers and luggage
- Firearms, or other weapons, including:
- Pocket knives or any other kind of knife, razor or sharp object
- Pepper spray
- Large chains or harmful jewelry
- Markers, stickers or spray paint
- Scissors (Rainbow Rainbow has a ton of scissors we can use)
- Paint thinners or any kind of paint additives that could cause dizziness to other attendees because of the smell
Items you can bring:
- Non-alcoholic beverages and a snack (to share if you’d like)
- Sewing needles
- Paint (oil, acrylics, watercolors, etc.) except spray paint
- Anything else that is not listed in the PROHIBITED ITEMS list above.
Don’t have a craft to bring? Meow Wolf has a selection of craft supplies, like the coloring pages and collage materials that all attendees are welcome to use.
We strive to create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. Guests are required to follow our code of conduct while visiting Meow Wolf Santa Fe. Violators will be asked to leave and may be cited for trespass or violation of any laws.
All Ages Events:
For all ages events, minors must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian over 18 years old. For 21+ and 18+ events, all attendees must be the stated age required. Unless specifically stated in the event description, minors are not permitted without a guardian.
For ticketed events all attendees, including guardians, must have a ticket.
If you have any ADA or medical accommodations, please check in with the staff when arriving so we can assist you.
Have more questions?
You can view Meow Wolf’s full FAQ here.
NOTE: This event is FREE to attend. We have only 25 spots available, so please make a point of attending if you RSVP. Registration will automatically close once we reach 25 “sold tickets”
Have something to share? Ask us about teaching a workshop at an upcoming Coffee & Crafts event!