Note: Please review the information below to be considered for future events.
ArtWalk Santa Fe aims to provide New Mexico emerging artists with low-barrier opportunities to sell their goods and connect with the community. At the same time, we create a lively evening for the 300-1,000+ attendees that come to the event every month – which often includes music by local bands and food from beloved Santa Fe food trucks. This combination makes for a memorable event that is always fresh and fun for the whole family.
There is no charge to become a vendor and selling at any of our events. However, there are limitations to what ArtWalk Santa Fe can offer to vendors depending on the venue and other factors (e.g. booth sizes vary from venue to venue).
In order to give all artists a fair chance to participate in ArtWalk Santa Fe and to keep the event fresh for attendees, we rotate new and recurring vendors at each of our monthly events. This rotation is at the discretion of the ArtWalk Santa Fe team and can be largely influenced by the available vendor spots at each location.
Participating artists/vendors are included in a vast variety of promotional efforts with the goal of getting potential attendees excited to come to each specific event. These efforts include the monthly Artist Spotlight posts on our social media channels, mention on our homepage, inclusion on promotional advertising (Facebook and Instagram ads), etc.
Because we rotate the artists each month, vendors have the flexibility to choose which events they would like to be considered for. A long-term commitment is not required. Note: Applying for any individual event DOES NOT translate into confirmation of participation. Read below for more information on the application process.
BECOMING A VENDOR
➡️ If you’d like to be considered for any of our next artwalks, you’ll need to fill out this Artist Vending Sign Up Form. Through this form you will be added to our database of artists to receive notifications when new ArtWalk opportunities open up! Please notice that the completion of this form DOES NOT signify you’ve been accepted into any of the individual artwalk events.
- Fill out the Artist Vending Sign Up Form in the link/button above. This enters you into our databse.
- Wait until the ArtWalk team emails you announcing any new artwalks and fill out the form inside that email. That form is the application for JUST that specific artwalk. The ArtWalk team announces availability of vendor spaces as soon as we secure the venue and finalize the booth availability so please be patient.
- A few days after the event application closes, the ArtWalk team will email you to either confirm participation, or to let you know if you’re in the waitlist. Please reply to that email to let us know that you accept the status of your participation.
- The artists/vendors who have been confirmed by the ArtWalk Team as participants will receive an additional email with all the in-depth details about the event (location, parking info, COVID procedures, etc.) a few days before the event takes place.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BEFORE APPLYING
- Vendors must be artists local to northern New Mexico selling their own original handmade wares. No resellers or mass produced items will be admitted.
- No multilevel marketing companies or products will be considered for participation.
- You must provide your own display, including table(s), chair(s), products, tents (when applicable), etc.
- You will be responsible for all your sales and taxes, including any POS (e.g. Square reader).
- By submitting your information and any files you’re allowing ArtWalk Santa Fe to use those materials for any promotional purposes, including social media, digital promotions, press, etc.
- Because of the limited space at each location, we often have vendor waitlists at our ArtWalks. Please be considerate and 1) cancel ahead of time if you know you won’t be able to make it (now-shows will be waitlisted for the next two ArtWalks after the no-show), 2) stay for the entirety of the event (your commitment to a space meant another vendor wasn’t able to participate), and 3) please be polite to the team when waitlisted – as we said, these events are very popular and we try to accommodate as many artists as we can.
The ArtWalk Team tries to include as many artists as possible for each event, so please be kind to the team at all times. We will continue to host these events as long as the community is excited and supportive of them.