ArtWalk Santa Fe is grateful to all the community members and businesses helping us develop the emerging art scene in Santa Fe. Your support is very important in order to continue to host our recurring ArtWalk and artist networking events (coming soon!).
Why Support Us?
By becoming one of our sponsors, you’ll be helping fund the diverse needs of the growing ArtWalk Santa Fe events including vendor infrastructure (canopies, tables, chairs), event services (city permits, insurance), outreach (advertising, signage) and other important elements while receiving a variety of benefits based on your sponsorship level. All levels of support are needed and encouraged, no matter how big or small!
ARTWALK SANTA FE SPONSORSHIP TIERS
Quantity: Unlimited | Yearly Fee: $500 or less (enter the amount desired in payment page)
- Named community sponsor on ArtWalk Santa Fe’s sponsors page.
Friend of the ArtWalk
Quantity: Unlimited | Yearly Fee: $1,000+
- Named Friend of the ArtWalk sponsor on ArtWalk Santa Fe’s sponsors page.
- 1x social media post across platforms thanking you for supporting ArtWalk.
Quantity: 3 | Yearly Fee: $5,000+
- Named sponsor on ArtWalk Santa Fe’s sponsors page.
- 1x monthly social media post across platforms thanking you for supporting ArtWalk.
- Inclusion on ArtWalk Santa Fe sponsors banner.
- Special mention on ArtWalk email blasts.
Quantity: 1 | Yearly Fee: $10,000+
Includes all Gold Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Prominently named as a partner on ArtWalk Santa Fe’s homepage (“ArtWalk Santa Fe in partnership with [Organization’s Name])”
- 2x monthly social media posts across platforms thanking you for supporting ArtWalk.
- 1x on-site banner provided by sponsor.
- Inclusion on all ArtWalk Santa Fe signage (whenever available).
- 1x 10’x10’ space at each ArtWalk Santa Fe event (optional).
- Mention in any press releases or interviews as applicable.
Or contact us at email@example.com to discuss collaboration
or custom sponsorship options for your business!
Download our sponsorship deck to learn about ArtWalk Santa Fe’s performance in 2021, our mission and vision, ROI, demographics, and more.
“Inspiring and creative people! Always looking for new opportunities to bring art and community together. It has been a pleasure working with ArtWalk Santa Fe and we hope to keep this collaboration going and to do even more in the future.”
— Solange Serquis (Cafecito Santa Fe)
“I am very thankful to be a part of ArtWalk Santa Fe, it gives me and other Albuquerque artists the chance to be seen in Santa Fe. Alex and Mara do a great job of coordinating the events and making sure they are fun and successful.”
— Brianna Gardocki (Artist)